As the weather starts to shift from warm and humid to chilly and crisp it is the perfect time to re-examine the type of moisturizer you are using on your skin. The Fall weather tends to dry out our skin and the lack of moisture leaves the skin ashy and itchy - especially those with eczema and other skin irritations.
This is the perfect time to consider transitioning from the light-weigh moisturizer to a thicker moisturizer like Lite It Up 100% African Shea Butter. Lite It Up 100% African Shea Butter provides.amazing beneficial moisturizing properties.
Shea butter is known as a "superfood" for the skin that derives from the seeds of the fruit that bears on the Shea tree otherwise known as the Karite Tree.
It is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F.and offers UV (SPF ~6) protection. In addition, Shea Butter provides the skin with essential fatty acids, nutrients necessary for collagen production and has anti-aging properties. Just what our skin needs in the fall and winter seasons!
According to "Out of Africa" some of the benefits of Shea Butter include:
- Excellent daily skin moisturizer for face and body
- Dramatically helps prevent and reduce stretch marks during pregnancy and weight gain and loss
- Restores elasticity to skin and reduces blemishes and wrinkles
- Anti-aging and anti-free radical agent known to increase circulation to the skin
- Helps reduces acne and scarring
- Excellent moisturizer for both eczema and psoriasis
- Helps soothe skin and diaper rash
- After sun conditioning
- Helps softens tough skin on hands and feet
- Dry, itchy skin and scalp relief
- Use after shaving to reduce razor irritation and bumps
- Provides healing benefits to skin wounds and cracks
- Restores luster to hair
Need we say more? Visit https://liteitupproducts.com/collections/body-butters/products/100-shea-butter to pick up a jar of 100% Pure African Shea Butter. You skin will thank you!